The review process is double-blinded; that is, the reviewer does not know who the manuscript author(s) is and the author(s) does not know who has reviewed the manuscript. If there is any correction in the manuscript, then TJPRC's review members will correct the same with an approval from the board and communicate the corrected manuscripts to the authors. In certain cases, there will be technical interaction between TJPRC's review members and the authors for the closure of these technical corrections / gaps. Once the technical contents are acceptable, Editorial team will release Provisional Acceptance (Excluding Plagiarism Check) through e-mail. Provisional Acceptance refers to "Acceptance without Plagiarism Check". Once the publication process is over, copies of online and print versions of respective journals will be sent to the Primary / Communicating author's address.
The Chief Editorial Officer (CEO) of Transstellar Journal Publications and Research Consultancy Private Limited (TJPRC) has the authority and reserves the right to reject any manuscript submitted under any of the company’s journals listed in the website (www.tjprc.org), because of inappropriateness of its subject content, lack of quality, incorrectness of its results & recommendations, inaccuracies in the experimentations etc., The final conclusion on publication is made by the Chief Editorial Officer upon recommendation of Editorial Board members. Nevertheless, CEO’s decision is final with respect to the acceptance or rejection of a manuscript for all the journal publications, assignment of paper to a journal, journal management w.r.t their categories, names, disciplines etc.,
If an article meets the preliminary requirements, the article will be processed for review, which could take up to 1- 2 weeks. All articles are peer reviewed.
The criteria used for reviewing articles are:
- contemporary relevance,
- contribution to knowledge,
- experimental studies and analysis, if applicable
- clarity and logic in analysis,
- methodology (for research articles),
- implications for intervention,
- appropriateness of references, and
- language, its use and flow
Changes in the papers: No changes in paper will be accepted once the decision of acceptance is announced thru email to the communicating / corresponding author. So authors are requested to make all the corrections well prior to the decision of acceptance for paper publication announced to the authors / scholars.
Discrepancies in the paper: Also if there is any discrepancy in the paper published in our journal (Example, could be due to manual error), this should be reported to us within 5 working days of the receipt of the hard copy of our journal in which the concerned author's paper is published. If it is so, company will take remedial action for such deviations / gaps. Any complaints issues received after 5 working days of the receipt of the hard copy of our journal will not be entertained for resolution.
Manuscript / Paper withdrawl: Authors / Scholars are allowed to withdraw their paper(s) only within 2 weeks from the date of acceptance of paper. Acceptance notification will be sent to the authors thru email. If there is an explicitly written withdrawal mail from the communicating author within 2 weeks from the date of acceptance of paper, the paper will be withdrawn from the publication process immediately. Otherwise CEO and the Editorial Board will decide whether to publish / reject the paper. This policy is followed strictly to avoid multiple parallel publications in different journals.
Parallel Submission: Paper(s) once submitted to us should NOT be submitted in parallel to other companies to avoid confusion that would arise out of duplicate publication. If it is done, it will be at the risk of the authors who is submitting the manuscript and we as a publisher will not take any responsibility.
Copyright : Each manuscript must be accompanied by a statement that it has been neither published nor submitted for publication, in whole or in part, either in a serial, professional journal or as a part in a book which is formally published and made available to the public. If the manuscript is accepted for publication in our journals, it must not be published in any periodical(s) elsewhere without the permission of the editorial board. If the manuscript is accepted for publication in our journals, it will be communicated to the author(s) who submitted the same through e-mail or telephone. Author(s) is/are expected to send the Copyright Transfer Agreement within 10 working days from the date of acceptance of paper (Scanned copy of the Copyright Transfer Agreement form is accepted). If there is no communication (either positive or negative) from the concerned author(s), then it is upto the CEO to have a final verdict w.r.t the publication status. It may either be sent to the publication unit for publication (either in National or in International Journals) or be rejected.
Plagiarism : We are calling for Original research papers ONLY for publication. We assume that there won't be any plagiarism related issues (having full trust on the authors) from the papers submitted by authors. This includes self plagiarism, the manuscript content should not be submitted/stored in any URL/Database/Website before submitting to us for publication.
If plagiarism is found during the course of publication process, the corresponding author will be notified along with plagiarism report. This plagiarism check / validation will be done for 2 times free of cost. Authors must use this opportunity to eradicate the plagiarism issues. From 3rd time onwards, it will be charged as ₹500(For Indian authors) / $15 (for Foreign authors) per plagiarism check / validation. Once cleared, the article will be processed further.
Publication Charges : There is a publication fee for all National and International Journals. TJPRC is a self supporting organization and does not receive funding from any private institutions and government. Hence, the operation of the journal is solely financed by the processing fees received from authors. Fee once paid will not be returned back under any circumstances. If authors choose not to publish after paying the money, then author can use that payment for their next research paper publication.
Indexing Requiremnts: TJPRC journals are NAAS rated upto 2020 only and are google scholar indexed journals. For other requirements (UGC or Scopus or WoS-ESCI or ABDC etc), then kindly submit accordingly or let us know through email, so that we can process accordingly in alternate 3rd party / collaborative journal based on your requirement.
Publication in 3rd party / collaborative journals :
It is the responsibility of the authors of the manuscript who are submitting the paper, to validate and verify the authenticity and indexing of the 3rd party/collaborative journals before submission.
After sending the article to us, the Author may not publish his/her contribution anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially.
When the author is sending the article to us, the Author(s) promise that the article is original work, has not previously been published, and is not currently under consideration by another publication.
The Author warrants that his/her contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libelous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or proprietary right of others.
After the submission of the article to our editorial team, it will be subjected to a double-blind peer review process. Once it is done, the outcome of the review process will be sent to the registered email id of the corresponding author by our editorial team. That is, if the article is accepted, we (Transstellar) will only be sending the provisional acceptance through email.
A soft copy and the URL are provided for articles published in 3rd party/collaborative journals, certificate is not provided for collaborative journals.
Unauthenticated Journals: "Unauthenticated Journals" refers to all those journals that are not corroborated, substantiated, validated, and verified through our technical teams and resources. For publications in these types of journals, we urge you to approach your technical guide / supervisor / mentor and research department to seek their expert advice and suggestions for making a publication decision. Once the publication is undertaken and proceeded with your written consent and acceptance, the process can not be stopped for any reasons.
Note 1: As a publisher, we are responsible for the process of publication ONLY.
Note 2: Indexing totally depends on content, indexing partner guidelines and their indexing procedures. This is the reason sometimes indexing happens immediately and sometimes it takes time. The whole process for including any article (s) in the Scopus database is done by Scopus team only. Journal or Publication House doesn't have any involvement in the decision whether to accept or reject a paper for the Scopus database and cannot influence the processing time of paper. Post-publication and indexing process, if for any reasons or extraneous circumstances or due to any conflicts between journal publisher and indexing agency or due to any non-adherence of ethical standards, if the indexing is removed from the server by the indexing agent (Scopus, Thomson Reuters, etc., ) we cannot be held responsible/accountable for the same.
Same is the case with Google and Google Scholar also. Google and other search engines crawl the Internet using a software package named as Google crawler (also known as search bot or spider). In other words, it "scans" the world wide web from webpage to webpage searching for fresh or revised data that Google doesn't yet have in its databases. So, it completely depends upon the Google algorithm and it may take a few days to a few months to get the process completed. Since it is being executed using 3rd party softwares, we are NOT liable for any delays caused due to this.
Note 3: All SCOPUS/WOS journals does not provide certificates
Note 4: DOIs are publisher specific and all the publishers need not provide DOIs
Note 5: Research Publications are depending on various extraneous factors. The publication duration is completely based on that and it may get reduced or elongated. Publication company does not have any control over it and the company is not liable for the delays, if any. If Publication gets cancelled due to any extraneous factors, the payment will get refunded to the concerned author. Publication duration refers only to the working / business days. That is, it does not include Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, Natural calamity / disaster holidays etc.,
Note 6: Once the paper gets published, it cannot be retracted from the respective journal and at any cost the amount cannot be refunded.
Note 7: When the author is sending the article to us, the Author(s) promise that the article is an original work, has not previously been published, and is not currently under consideration by another publication.
Note 8: The Author warrants that his/her contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libelous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or proprietary right of others.
Note 9: TJPRC Pvt. Ltd. acts only as an intermediary consultant for scientific journal and article publication work. It is the responsibility of authors to check the authenticity, veracity, and validity of the Journal websites / web-links before confirming and sending any papers to us for publication processing. TJPRC Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible, in any way, for the validity, correctness, authenticity and conformity to facts of Journal web-links / Journal indexing / Source Title Pages / Website Redirections and any other elements related to third party / collaborative journals / publishers.
Note 10: The addition or removal of any Journals from any indexing agency before or after the publications is neither TJPRC Pvt. Ltd's responsibility. Due to the fact that TJPRC Pvt. Ltd. has no control over these issues and that the Journal / Publisher alone makes the decisions regarding them, TJPRC Pvt. Ltd is also not liable for the publication format, publication style, font type, font style or layout design of published papers, their accessibility as PDFs (Open Access / Closed Access), the inclusion of additional author information etc. in third party / collaborative journal publications.
Note 11: We act as data source points only and it is up to you to select / deny / choose any of our suggestions & recommendations. It is our recommendation that you consult with your research guide / research experts / Colleagues before proceeding with your article / manuscript in the above journals recommended by us.
Work Flow Process for Research Writing Services:-
1. Researcher (PhD Student, Scholar, Faculty or Entrepreneur) and Company/Organization refers Client as any or all the above said terms who confirm their project with us.
2. Project means the writing/editing/analytical work/illustrative tasks/ Research work / Review work / Case studies, that are committed between client and PhD Research Guide.
3. Conference call arrangement will be done only between 10am - 6pm (Indian Standard Time -IST) on weekdays (Monday to Friday) based on experts availability
4. During the conference call, the project coordinator who has been with your project will mediate your call
5. No details related to personal/payment should be discussed, on account of which the call will be immediately disconnected. This call is pertaining to the collection / elucidation of requirements and artifacts from the client.
6. After a conference call, an email will be sent to the client stating the details which is understood / conveyed by the expert over the phone. This has to be confirmed by the client/researcher without which the conference call details will not be considered as a valid point for future reference
7. We are unable to arrange for the conference call for Topic Selection, PowerPoint Presentation, Editing, Plagiarism correction, Formatting and referencing, Manuscript/Conference paper
8. Research Proposal/Assignments/Coursework/Case studies 15-20 minutes (for the entire project)
9. Masters research work / PhD research work 20-30 minutes (for the entire project)
10. Projects on Individual chapters 10 minutes (for the entire project)
11. The timeline mentioned above is to inform the client/researcher that the experts can be made available on request and within the stipulated timeline, the conference call is expected to complete. Further if any requests made from the researcher/client for conference call / Direct meeting, there is an additional payment applies.
12. Every project is committed between the client/Researcher and Project Research Guide of our company and not with Third party who may include, but not limited to, the clients' university / guide / supervisor / department / Journal publishers and their representatives. So any revision request from client end within the specified time will be addressed as per the commitment. Once the project is completed, any changes/comments/feedback in the requirement will be considered as a new requirement
13. Once the project files are dispatched, we will be awaiting for feedback/comments (if any) from the client/researcher up to Seven (7) days. On the eighth (8th) day, the client/researcher will be requested formally to get back to us for any minor modifications. Any major modifications will be considered as a new/additional request from this eighth day. After the timeline mentioned above, the client will be informed about the formal closure of the project from the team.
14. However PhD Research Guide of our company will not be able to take the responsibility in addressing your supervisor / guide / department / reviewer comments after the timeline is committed.
15. For Assignment/Research Proposal/Course work: From the date of dispatch, we are open to unlimited revisions up to 7 days.
16. For Masters Dissertation: 15 days from the dates of final file dispatch unlimited revisions for Masters up to 15 days and 30 days for Ph.D.
17. After the respective time durations mentioned above, any project will be considered as officially closed and any modifications irrespective of whether minor or major revisions will be considered as new requirement for which the following payment pattern applies.
18. We are committed towards providing a plagiarism-free work and not a free plagiarism report. However if plagiarism report is required, you can make an additional payment for the same
19. Whenever committing a project, you must let us know the format/version of the file which you require since every document that is dispatched will be only in Microsoft office (2007) version or relevant software formats.
20. We are not responsible to provide any software / screenshot of the software used since it is purely used for our internal purpose. The committed works will be provided with complete information in write-up.
Terms and Conditions for Writing Services:
- Customers can opt for any of the writing services like Synopsis Writing, Thesis Writing, Article Writing services by sending elaborate requirements as per the format given by us.
- After getting requirements, we will assign a Technical writer to the customer and conduct a conference call. This conference call is initiated for understanding customer’s requirements clearly and lucidly.
- You give/grant to Us (Our representatives, agents, employers) a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, host, store, reproduce, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations, or other changes), You communicate such content Delivery and Copyright.
- We shall not be responsible or liable for any type of delivery issues including those resulting from any of your service providers like the Internet, email, etc. or natural calamities, pandemic etc., which are beyond our control or failure of customer to download the product.
- After the delivery of the product, you have an option to request revision within 7 business days since the moment the writing work was delivered to you. Customers can seek revisions of the product if it does not meet the specifications provided by the Customer. If the customer do not seek any revisions in the delivered writing work, it will be deemed as acceptance. Release of funds by the Customer is deemed as completion of the job to the satisfaction of the Customer. Once the entire agreed sum is received by us, it is deemed that the work is complete and is to your satisfaction; therefore, no refund will be possible.
- After the initiation of the order by our team, if the customer wants us to refund the paid amount, the payment will not get refunded at any cost.
- Writing services and Publications are depending on various extraneous factors. The Writing services /Publication duration is completely based on that and it may get reduced or elongated. We do not have any control over it and the company is not liable for the delays, if any.
- We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or through any of Our Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Customer or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials (for the purpose of viewing only), in connection with our Services Governing Law. These Terms & conditions/disclaimers shall be governed by the law of Tamil Nadu.
Any action or other judicial proceeding for the enforcement of this agreement or any of its provisions shall be instituted in the courts/ consumer forum & any other legal forums of competent jurisdiction of Tamil Nadu .
Any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions of use should be brought to our attention by email to email@example.com and providing us with information relating to your concern.
Disclaimer: It has been mentioned clearly in our website as well.
“We”, “Us”, “Our”, “www.tjprc.org” shall mean Transstellar Journal Publications and Research Consultancy Private Limited (TJPRC Pvt. Ltd.) , a company incorporated under The Companies Act, 1956 by ROC, Chennai.
“Terms”, “Terms and conditions”, “Policy”, “T&C” shall mean the entire Agreement and all parallel policies that you agree to in mutual agreement by using our website and subject materials.
“You”, “Your”, “User” refers to the end user of the website. “User” is anyone who is visiting, accessing, browsing or placing an order through the Website.
“Website” refers to “www.tjprc.org” which is the domain owned by Transstellar Journal Publications and Research Consultancy Private Limited (TJPRC Pvt. Ltd.).
“Content” refers to any texts, images, graphics, videos, audios, or any other form of data which are available in our website -"
“Third Party” refers to any person or any Organization or Publishers or Vendors other than the “User” or the “Website”
General Terms and Conditions:
Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by these terms and conditions as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein.
We completely research on every topic that we are assigned to and we are not involved in selling any ready-made research work. We educate the client / user at every stage (if inquired by the client / user, at separate cost) and the research work that we are committing is to be used as a reference and not to be submitted as it is.
Through this website or our email communications, you may be re-directed to other websites/ email communications that belong to vendors, publishers etc., for various purposes and links. tjprc.org shall not be liable for any of such websites/email communications and their related links. It shall be your responsibility to visit those websites / hyperlinks and acquaint yourself with the authenticity, terms and conditions of them. www.tjprc.org shall not be liable for any of the mistakes / errors committed by the third party vendors, publishers’ websites.No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and www.tjprc.org takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service.
Payments will be received thru Internet Banking services which are safe. Since your purchase is a digital service / product, it is deemed “used” after download / opening and all purchases made on www.tjprc.org are non refundable. Since the products made available here are intangible, there is a strict “No Refund” policy.
Other situations which we encounter are as given below:
I WISH TO CANCEL MY ORDER
- Within 24 Hours of order placement and payment/advance payment
Upto 90% of the order value
Although we intend to give a 100% refund for the order, we incur costs for the payment gateway and accounts when we return the money to you and hence the 10%.
Exception: This is however valid only for normal order with delivery of over 10 days. For urgent orders (Less than 7 days of completion time), no refund shall be provided.
- Within 2-3 Days from the date of confirmation and payment/advance payment
Upto 50% of the order value
A Writer gets allocated the next day after confirmation and hence a 50% amount reduction is done.
Further, this refund is subject to a genuine reason for cancellation of the order. In case of no reason provided, no refunds will be effected. For urgent orders like above there will be no refunds.
After 3 days from the date of confirmation, No refunds shall be entertained at this stage.
I PAID MORE THAN THE AMOUNT DUE
Within the time frame of completion of the work:
Upto 100% of the order value
The amount in excess to our quote without any addition in scope will be refunded, for both normal and urgent orders.
No writer was found
Upto 100% of the order value
We shall refund a maximum of 100% of the amount paid to us for the order.
In the event you are not satisfied with the quality of work, we can revise the work till you are convinced on the same.For research / review paper writing services, revisions can be undertaken upto 4 working days with a maximum revision count of 2. For Undergradute and postgraduate dissertation writing services, revisions can be undertaken upto 6 working days with a maximum revision count of 2. For PhD thesis writing services, revisions can be undertaken upto 10 working days for each chapter with a maximum revision count of 2.
However no refunds shall be entertained.
I did not pass my coursework
Our work is intended to be used as a “reference” and not to be submitted ‘as is’. Absolutely no refunds shall be entertained.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information. The site is designed, updated and maintained by tjprc.org. The information contained in this Website is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, including content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website. The website may contain inaccuracies, typographical, technical and clerical errors, though efforts had been made to ensure accuracy.The Website provides hosting services to sellers and buyers and its role and contribution of www.tjprc.org is to facilitate the interaction between the buyers and the sellers, and not to monitor or regulate thesame. www.tjprc.org also does not provide any guarantee about the quality, reliability or fitness for use of the products and services sold or exchanged. In no event shall www.tjprc.org be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, contents as found in this website. You further acknowledge and agree that www.tjprc.org, under no circumstances shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses whatsoever.
- This site and its contents are provided "as is" and www.tjprc.org makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this site or any site or service accessible through this site. www.tjprc.org expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event will www.tjprc.org be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data).
- Users agree to indemnify and hold tjprc.org, its directors and employeesharmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees made by any third party due to the content you submit, post or transmit through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another user and any third party claims.
- All Intellectual property rights are vested solely with tjprc.org. No part of the webpage/service shall be reproduced or transmitted or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its information or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form.
- Neither we nor any third parties or our collaborators (Publishers, Vendors etc.) provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website / email communications for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website or email communications meet your specific requirements.
- For writing services, all our quotations are valid for a maximum time period of six month. We / the Company will have the authority to change the price post six month timeline.
- Any request for changes post finalization of scope will be considered as SCOPE CREEP. The company will have the authority to increase the project effort in man hours / budget as appropriate.
- Hereby, you are granting Company, its officers, affiliates, employees, directors, agents, consultants, and representatives a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, and worldwide license to use User Content in connection with Company, its affiliates, directors, employees, directors, agents, consultants, and representatives’ Internet business. You will not be paid for any User Content you submit. You agree that Company may use your name in connection with your User Content and may publish or otherwise disclose it.
Following is the editorial process that every manuscript submitted to the journal undergoes during the course of the review.
Following is the editorial process that every manuscript submitted to the journal undergoes during the course of the review.
Once a manuscript is submitted, the Chief Editorial Officer (CEO) of Transstellar Journal Publications and Research Consultancy Private Limited (TJPRC) inspects the submitted manuscript. If the Chief Editorial Officer determines that the manuscript is not of sufficient quality to go through the normal review work flow or if the subject of the manuscript is not appropriate to the journal's scope, then he rejects the manuscript without further processing.
If the CEO determines that the submitted manuscript is of sufficient quality and falls within the scope of the journal, he sends the manuscript to one or more external reviewers for peer-review. These external reviewers will be selected by the CEO from the list of potential reviewers / editorial boad members selected by M/S Transstellar Journal Publications and Research Consultancy Private Limited (TJPRC)'s apex committee based on their availability for a quality review. Most of the times, the review committee will comprise only a subset of the global editorial board due to non-availability of a common timeframe window and the inability of members to allocate quality time for a thourough review and scrutiny of research papers. CEO will be in touch with all the board members frequently to ascertain their available bandwidth and accordingly select the subset. This subset may vary from edition to edition and the selection process is left to the discretion of CEO.
Selection criteria for Editorial Board membership / Reviewership:
1. Qualification - For academicians, minimum of atleast one Ph.D., for industry people, minimum of 15 years of experience out of which 5 years in Senior Management position and for bureaucrats, should either be a group 1 / group 2 qualified professionals with atleast 12 years of experience
2. Number of years of teaching experience if the applicant is an academician
3. Number of years of academic research experience post their Ph.D.,
4. Quality of Research consulting experience with non-academic external bodies, if any
5. Number of paper presentations in National & International conferences, Seminars, Patents obtained etc.,
6. Number of M.Phil.,s and Ph.D.,s produced
7. Contribution to society, if any
8. Other distinguished achievements in academics and administration
9. Number of National, International conferences & Seminars conducted
Selected members will be intimated thru email and the status of their selection will be reflected in company's website - www.tjprc.org
Editorial Board members / Reviewers submit their review reports on the manuscripts along with their recommendation of one of the following actions to the Chief Editorial Officer (CEO) :
- Publish Unaltered.
- Publish after Minor Changes.
- Review Again after Major Changes.
- Reject: Manuscript is flawed or not sufficiently novel.