Publishing ethics & Malpractice Statement :
The publication of a research paper / case study / short communication in a peer-reviewed journal is an important building entity in the development of a knowledge repository. In an age of information abundance, it is very important and vital to help readers and research scholars to segregate quality information. It is mirror reflection of the quality work of the authors and the publishers who support them. Transstellar Journals (TJPRC Journals) understand the importance of publication ethics and we had established standards of ethical behavior for all parties involved such as the authors, the peer review experts, the editors, and the publisher
Transstellar Journals is committed to ensuring robust peer review and ethical standards in publication and quality of articles. Strict adherence to standards of ethical practices as defined by Code of Conduct of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) is expected from all the parties involved: Editors, Authors, Expert Reviewers and the Publisher. We work to educate researchers, authors, contributors, reviewers, and editors on understanding and delivering those standards, in partnership with others.
Transstellar Journals (TJPRC Journals) is committed to supporting stringent peer review process, scientific , ethical and quality standards in publishing and as such we work hard to educate researchers, authors, board members, editors and reviewers on understanding and meeting those standards, as a team.
Role & responsibility of Editors:
• Publication Decisions & Accountability
• Confidentiality of contents & source
• Disclosure, conflicts of interest, and other issues
• Fair play
Role & responsibility of Reviewers:
• Assistance to Editors
• Firm on Objectivity / Eradication of subjectivity
• Acknowledgement of sources
• Disclosure and conflict of interest
Role & responsibility of Authors:
• Reporting standards
• Originality of contents and plagiarism
• Avoidance of concurrent publication
• Acknowledgement of sources, persons
• Disclosure and conflicts of interest
• Notification of Fundamental errors in published works
Role & responsibility of Publishers:
• Editorial autonomy
• Intellectual property and copyright
• Scientific misconduct
Transstellar Journals (TJPRC) follows strict Code of Conduct and aims to adhere to its Best Practice Guidelines
Handling Publication Misconduct:
We have Publication Ethics Committee (PEC) which advices editors and publishers on all aspects of publication ethics and, in particular, how to handle cases of research and publication misconduct. It also provides a platform for its stakeholders to discuss such misconduct cases and encourages journal editors to ensure that cases are investigated by the appropriate experts teams.
All our journals are committed to publishing only original contents, i.e., contents that have neither been published in other journals, nor is under review elsewhere. It also includes self plagiarism, the manuscript content should not be submitted/stored in any URL/Database/Website before submitting to us for publication. Plagiarism in any form is not accepted and if found, it is notified to all the stakeholders and necessary actions will be taken and will incur plagiarism penalty. Corrected articles will be verified once again to ensure that it does not have plagiarism issues.
Duplicate Submission or redundant publication:
Multiple submissions are considered to be a serious academic misbehavior. Even when a publication fee is paid, it wastes the time and work of the editors and other stakeholders, and contributes to the problem it is intended to solve, the slow speed of editorial review. Scientific articles that are found to have been under review in other journal publishers, or to be published elsewhere, will incur duplicate submission penalties. The penalty will be decided by the Publication Ethics Committee (PEC). If contributors have used their already published work, or work that is currently under review, as the basis for a submitted work, they are required to quote / cite the previous work and indicate how their submitted work offers novel contributions beyond those of the previous work.
Improper Author Attribution:
All listed authors are expected to make significant scientific contributions to the research in the artcile and authenticated all its claims. It is important to list everyone who made a significant scientific contribution, including students, lecturers, professors, laboratory assistants & technicians.
Submitted research materials that are found to have falsified experimental outcomes will incur falsification penalty. The penalty will be decided by the Publication Ethics Committee (PEC)
Citation Manipulated articles are those articles that are found to include citations whose objective is to increase the number of citations to a given author’s work, or to articles published in a particular journal. These Citation Manipulated manuscripts will incur penalty. The penalty will be decided by the Publication Ethics Committee (PEC)
Terms & Conditions for Writing Services:
1. Customers can opt for any of the writing services like Synopsis Writing, Thesis Writing, Article Writing
services by sending elaborate requirements as per the format given by us.
2. After getting requirements, we will assign a Technical writer to the customer and conduct a conference call. This conference call is initiated for understanding customer’s requirements clearly and lucidly
3. You give/grant to Us (Our representatives, agents, employers) a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, host, store, reproduce, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations, or other changes), You communicate such content Delivery and Copyright
4. We shall not be responsible or liable for any type of delivery issues including those resulting from any of your service providers like the Internet, email, etc. or natural calamities, pandemic etc., which are beyond our control or failure of customer to download the product.
5. After the delivery of the product, you have an option to request revision within 7 business days since the moment the writing work was delivered to you. Customers can seek revisions of the product if it does not meet the specifications provided by the Customer. If the customer do not seek any revisions in the delivered writing work, it will be deemed as acceptance. Release of funds by the Customer is deemed as completion of the job to the satisfaction of the Customer. Once the entire agreed sum is received by us, it is deemed that the work is complete and is to your satisfaction; therefore, no refund will be possible.
6. After the initiation of the order by our team, if the customer wants us to refund the paid amount, the payment will not get refunded at any cost.
7. Writing services and Publications are depending on various extraneous factors. The Writing services /Publication duration is completely based on that and it may get reduced or elongated. We do not have any control over it and the company is not liable for the delays, if any.
8. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or through any of Our Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Customer or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials (for the purpose of viewing only), in connection with our Services Governing Law. These Terms & conditions/ disclaimers shall be governed by the law of Tamil Nadu.
9. Dispute Resolution:-
Any action or other judicial proceeding for the enforcement of this agreement or any of its provisions shall be instituted in the courts/ consumer forum & any other legal forums of competent jurisdiction of Tamil Nadu .
10. Contact us:-
Any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions of use should be brought to our attention by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and providing us with information relating to your concern.