Steps involved in the RAOP publication process:
1. Author has to present the paper in word format as per the specifications provided in our "Author Guidelines" (http://www.tjprc.org/journals.php?jtype=2&id=4&details=instruction)
2. Editor will send it to editorial board for an evaluation. Evaluation will follow a "Double Blind Peer Review Process".
3. It will take about 2 weeks to publish the result of your peer review.
4. Once it is accepted, then the author has to pay the fees in the form of Demand Draft (DD) / Electronic Money Transfer / Wire Transfer alongwith the copyright transfer agreement.
5. Upon receipt of the payment and copyright transfer agreement, editorial board will publish the paper both in the print and online version. (Pl note that we are NOT charging for online version. Online version is completely free, if you pay for print version). Kindly note that online publication will be done within 2 weeks from the date of submitting the CRT form and fees.