- ISSN(Print) : Applied
- ISSN(Online) : Applied
- Impact Factor(JCC) : 0.9891
- IBI Factor : ---
Journal of Computer Networking, Wireless and Mobile Communications (JCNWMC) is a peer reviewed journal dedicated to recent advances in networking and mobile computing disciplines. Technical papers that describe previously unpublished, original, completed
research, and that are not currently under review by another conference or
journal, are solicited on topics related to mobile or wireless research,
systems, or practice. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Applications and computing services that support the mobile user
* Network architectures, protocols, or service algorithms
* Performance characterization of mobile/wireless networks
* Network management for mobile and wireless networks
* Data management and databases for mobile environments
* Service integration and internetworking of wired and wireless networks
* Interaction between different layers of mobile or wireless systems.
* Security, scalability, and reliability issues
* Nomadic computing
* Wearable computing and networking
* Satellite communications
* Quality of service and integrated services in mobile or wireless networks
* Mobile Internetworking
* Intelligent network signaling
* Mobile VoIP
* Mobile ad hoc and sensor networks
* Power management and control algorithms
* User interfaces and systems design
Authors are invited to submit manuscripts at any time for inclusion in thenext review cycle.
|Types of paper|
Research Articles: These should describe new, carefully confirmed findings, innovative & creative research ideas and experimental procedures should be given in sufficient detail for others to verify the work. The length of a full paper should be the minimum required to describe and interpret the work clearly. It also includes personalized review articles on the research work carried at the author(s)’ laboratory, based on the published work of the author(s).
Short Communications: A short communication is suitable for recording the results of complete small investigations or giving details of new models or hypotheses, innovative methods, techniques, creative models etc., The style of main sections need not conform to that of full-length papers. Short communications are 2 to 4 printed pages (about 6 to 12 manuscript pages) in length.
|Publication Frequency : Two issues per year.|
|Submission : Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically thru the website both in the word document and PDF forms.